The company Dimitropoulos SA comes from three generations of family activity from the early 20th century until today , initially with the production and marketing of grain and flour and then with the marketing of raw materials for animal and fish feed .
1920 Fotis Dimitropoulos established and operated at the center of Corinth the first mill in the area.
1950 Christos Dimitropoulos , son of the founder of the company, took over the business by modernizing and transforming the small mill in modern industry .
1970 The company changes its orientation and is now active in the import and marketing of raw materials in order to produce animal feed and fishmeal that covers all the needs of modern pig , poultry , livestock and aquaculture .
1996 Is a milestone year for the company Dimitropoulos SA as progressing the establishment of modern buildings next to EO Corinth – Patras . On the premises of total area 1000 sq.m. houses all departments (offices , accounts , logistics).
1998 The company became a Limited company with Chairman and CEO Elena Dimitropoulou , daughter of Christos Dimitropoulos .
2012 Nowadays, the company Dimitropoulos SA is staffed by the 4th generation with Panagiotis Venetsanos, the son of Mrs. . Elena Dimitropoulou , .